Could Arena be 3 Players

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Calmon70

Could Arena be 3 Players

Post by Calmon70 »

I think games in general are more fun with more players and I think 2 players limit the player base quite hard.

I also don't think 3 players is less competitive in Hawaii it would just create a more fun and also more mixed opponent constallation.
Incentive

Re: Could Arena be 3 Players

Post by Incentive »

Not many play Hawaii, so I think Arena real-time games would suffer very long wait times for 3 players
oranjon

Post by oranjon »

I understand that a low total number of players make 3 player games more difficult to fill, but I'm also in the camp that would play if it was three player, but not two.

Is there a way to poll Hawaii players for opinions?
sprockitz

Post by sprockitz »

oranjon wrote: 06 September 2021, 02:55 I understand that a low total number of players make 3 player games more difficult to fill, but I'm also in the camp that would play if it was three player, but not two.

Is there a way to poll Hawaii players for opinions?
for those who play enough Hawaii they would be gurus (under community page) and can vote on the preferred option for next arena. unfortunately I'm not a guru for this game...guess I haven't played enough lately :-(
Vandaley

Post by Vandaley »

I agree. I would put this in my consistent rotation if it was 3 player rather than just an occasional play.

Note, there have been a few multi player swiss tournaments, and those have been fun.

Return to “Hawaii”