Saboteur No.1

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Mensanos

Saboteur No.1

Post by Mensanos »

Dear Developers,

Why did you place a player in No.1 of the Saboteur game????????????????????????????

It is very difficult in this game to reach even the 400 points and you put a bot player in No.1 position with over 500 points?????????????

This is unfair and you should erase this player!!!!!!!
eoc

Re: Saboteur No.1

Post by eoc »

The main content of your post, in decreasing order:
  • Punctuation marks
  • Unfounded allegations
  • Serious misconceptions
Even if there was a problem, and I'm not inclined to put in more research here, do you believe this presentation of your case leads to people becoming sympathetic to your case, to investigate and to possibly do something about it?
Please honestly answer this question for yourself, and additionally maybe consider if you were in the position of whomever you're trying to address here – would you say that the opening post provides enough information to carry out action?
Een

Post by Een »

Also, this player closed his account, so he'll disappear from the rankings after the usual inactivity delay.
zoomboom

Post by zoomboom »

Yeah, old post, I know.

Just in case it helps, if people like you decided to judge me too, I'm a software developer w/ 15 years experience. Probably doesn't help- oh well.
eoc wrote: 24 May 2019, 10:25 ...do you believe this presentation of your case leads to people becoming sympathetic to your case, to investigate and to possibly do something about it?
Yes. At least it should.
eoc wrote: 24 May 2019, 10:25 ...consider if you were in the position of whomever you're trying to address here – would you say that the opening post provides enough information to carry out action?
Yes.

You might not care about this anymore anyway, but I think you've just been really soured about trying to help people.
eoc

Post by eoc »

zoomboom wrote: 23 September 2020, 09:59 Yes. At least it should.
Why?
zoomboom

Post by zoomboom »

I guess my first answer would be, why not? Why not give people the benefit of the doubt? No need to assume they were accusing people, or having unrealistic expectations, or any other reason why you wouldn't. It's possible they misunderstand the system- if that's the case, it's better to politely explain it to them instead of criticizing their style. I think it would be at least worth investigating. Just my 2 cents. I didn't explore it at all myself, so I have no idea if it's actually a real issue or not.

Return to “Saboteur”