Mountains or Rivers

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Cappie

Mountains or Rivers

Post by Cappie »

I have played 93 games of China Gold and somehow only played about 3 as Rivers. So stupid as I am, I immediately assumed in my newest game that I was playing as Mountains... :oops:

But can anyone tell me how it is possible that I have played so many games as Mountains?
Liallan

Re: Mountains or Rivers

Post by Liallan »

Does it maybe make a difference who puts out the invite?

Between here and Yucata I've played mostly rivers, so it feels really weird to play mountains.
Cappie

Post by Cappie »

I don't think it mattes who sends the invite.
I might have invited 30% of my plays (don't know this for sure or how to find those numbers) and this one was a game where I joined.
Liallan

Post by Liallan »

Hmm... all that comes to mind is the opening scene of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead. :mrgreen:

(What also comes to mind is that whenever I play Can't Stop, the probabilities hate me.)
RicardoRix

Post by RicardoRix »

there was a bug with Kalah. I started every single game against an opponent where we played about 10 games in a row. The developer fixed it. I think he said that it was something to do with the colour preferences.

The 'who starts' in a game is sometimes not a trivial matter it would be nice to see some feedback to see how this is arranged.

Return to “China Gold”