A new lobby for BGA

What's new on BGA ?
asd123321

Re: A new lobby for BGA

Post by asd123321 »

I takes 12 clicks to start 4 games. This needs to be fixed, such as doing what I suggested.

Forcing us to click Continue after an award is just another nuisance. This is like the bad practice of forcing people to click OK to
continue and even when it is not OK. Announcing a reward when we are being demoted is really annoying. You should be cutting
back on clicks not adding to them. And there is an expense for them too.

How much does it cost you for 10,000 page transmissions?
ljlevy

Post by ljlevy »

The new ‘improvements’ have made it harder and more confusing. I can’t find any tables to play at anymore :(
mike81

Post by mike81 »

:geek:
misschinchilla

Post by misschinchilla »

This new lobby sucks...
TallulahBelle

Post by TallulahBelle »

I'm flabbergasted. Why on earth would you make it harder to find an available game?
rogernunn1

Post by rogernunn1 »

Please tell me why we now have "real time" play as the default.
I don't like being pushed into real time play for board games where players come from many different time zones.
rbrammen

Post by rbrammen »

I'm amazed you guys stuck with this new terrible lobby despite the clear and obvious negative feedback on it. It's still extremely uncomfortable to use, clunky, looks awful, and I really wish we could just toggle 'new' lobby on/off. (Similar to websites like reddit where you can still use the old design).
P_Faker

Post by P_Faker »

My only gripe with the new lobby is that I can't hide or minimize the humongous "SUGGESTIONS FOR YOU" section. I have to say, this lobby is better than the previous lobby.

The forced achievement pop-ups that can only be removed by clicking on 'continue' are effectively the same as advertisement pop-ups. I doubt anyone likes them, many are sure to hate them though.
i_am_ignis

Post by i_am_ignis »

new lobby is very confusing.

Return to “BGA release notes”