Enchantments & Special abilities

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Madmaze

Enchantments & Special abilities

Post by Madmaze »

Hi all,

I've played quite a few rounds of the Seasons base game on BGA now, and I recently moved on to the expansions, after reading the detailed rules for both expansion packs (Enchanted Kingdom + Path of Destiny). However, once I began playing, it seemed that a whole part of the expansion was missing:
- additional power cards are present as expected, but...
- Enchantment cards are not
- Special abilities neither
I even played with a BGA Seasons veteran, who told me he had never heard of the latter two.

From what I gather from the rulebook, Special abilities are single-use powers randomly given to each player, and an Enchantment card should be drawn randomly at game start and will bend or add some rules for the whole game.
See 'Path of Destiny' rules for some examples: https://images-cdn.asmodee.us/filer_pub ... _rules.pdf

Were those two features purposefully not implemented on BGA? If so, is there any plan to include them in the future?

Thanks for your help!
DrKarotte

Re: Enchantments & Special abilities

Post by DrKarotte »

I'd like to know this, too.
graphiboy

Extension Path of destiny Incomplète

Post by graphiboy »

Bonjour,
Je me permets de revenir sur ce sujet.
Est ce que le jeu est toujours en développement ? Car il manque plusieurs options qu'on aimerait vraiment voir apparaitre ^^
(Ou que faut-il faire pour demander ce développement ? ^^)

En effet dans "Path of destiny" il manque :
- Le dé du destin
- Les points de destinée
- Les capacités spéciales
- Les cartes d'enchantement...

Ça ferait du bien d'avoir le jeu en intégralité ^^

Max
skippilicious

Post by skippilicious »

I joined and was disappointed in the same way. Looking at the bugs, someone reported it a while ago if anyone wants to upvote:
https://boardgamearena.com/bug?id=13072
wannabepudge

Post by wannabepudge »

I have the same question as the rest. Expected the Enchantment cards addition, but turns out only the new power cards were present.
Thank you
wannabepudge
Blindmetaller

Post by Blindmetaller »

Hi,

So will the expansions features like enchantments and dice of Destiny ever be implemented?

Thanks
MystHawk

Post by MystHawk »

Hello everyone, do we have news about all that ? I joinded BGA to play Seasons with extentions, but im a bit siappointed that enchantments doesn't work :/

Return to “Seasons”