Confusing animation

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Lord von Smith

Confusing animation

Post by Lord von Smith »

I've played Hearts on many different platforms. What I find really annoying in BGA's version is that, no matter who wins the trick, the cards always go to the top right corner of the screen. Subconsciously I assume, that a player to the right has taken them. It's not just confusing but also makes it really hard to see when someone is trying to shoot the moon.
SteveV

Re: Confusing animation

Post by SteveV »

Lord von Smith wrote: 17 December 2020, 18:17 I've played Hearts on many different platforms. What I find really annoying in BGA's version is that, no matter who wins the trick, the cards always go to the top right corner of the screen. Subconsciously I assume, that a player to the right has taken them. It's not just confusing but also makes it really hard to see when someone is trying to shoot the moon.
I believe the cards go to the player card of the player that took the trick, but I agree, this would be 100x more clear if the cards went to north, east, south or west instead, just like would happen at a real table...
JiPaul

Re: Confusing animation

Post by JiPaul »

Tout à fait d'accord :-)

Return to “Hearts”