Calling this game rigged is an understatement of how terrible this website is

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Romain672

Re: Calling this game rigged is an understatement of how terrible this website is

Post by Romain672 » 30 April 2021, 13:11

JohnFBRambo wrote:
27 April 2021, 01:13
I don't have the answer to this question but I have played over 1 400 games on it, mostly Carcassonne and one thing that worry me are the LONG LOSING STREAKS. One day, I was at a rating of 250, which is OK. Then, I lost 10 games in a row and lost essentially 100 rating points in one day. But I was not a better or worse player than the day before. There has to be a reason other than "random" to explain that. I also sometimes wonder whether tiles are really distributed randomly. I suppose they are but it sure does not feel like that most of the time. There is often one player in the bunch who gets all the tiles he or she needs all game long while you can't get any. I just have a weird feeling about these things is all. But in spite of that, I keep playing like mad :)
10 losing or winning game in a row (at 2 players) happen in average after ~512 games. Way more if you are playing badly when you are in a bad mood.

Return to “Yahtzee”