1. Adjust timer down to 1 minute,
2. Ability to move pieces faster,
3. Ability to take-back (or control for release of move within timer),
4. Larger chat area so players can chat before setting table (not sure if this already exists), social, etc.,
5. Advertise site on pogo.com who are ending their java services and eliminating all java games soon,
6. Add cribbage!
7. Definitely add doubling option!
8. Great game. Keep it up.
9. One more thing. Just played someone and they conceded. We didn't really chat much. However, after this person conceded the game, they gave me a thumbs down. The rules say I'll be banned if I get 2 thumbs down? That doesn't seem fair.