Raising bids

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Tybounn

Re: Raising bids

Post by Tybounn » 10 August 2018, 08:17

I agree with the previous messages,

Even more, Asmodée did a "Football" version of Perudo for the French Football Team and in the rules you are allowed to raise the number of dices AND lower the value.
I can't find them online for now.

But as it is an official Asmodee Perudo, i think it could be an option offered on BGA.

cdunc123

Post by cdunc123 » 06 April 2020, 20:00

I'm curious. In the two-and-a-half years since the original post in this thread, have the bid rules changed? Are they now more flexible, so that (say) a "three 6s" bid could be followed by "five 2s"?

Bellows

Post by Bellows » 24 April 2020, 11:08

I have played this a lot locally, and have friends who played in national competitions and the rules do allow for a raise in quantity of a lower value as discussed. The rules are available here http://www.perudo.co.uk/perudo-rules.php.

Another rule we play is that if it is a polifico round, and someone else is already on 1 dice. They are allowed to change the value.

It would be great, if the UK rules could be a tick box perhaps.

MJLowe

Post by MJLowe » 02 May 2020, 20:56

GAme is still limited as the original post says.

Shame as it does lose a lot the way it is implemented here. It would be real nice to have other options.

side note: Anyone know how what tech the site is coded in? and you would offer to help?

masterwaffle

Post by masterwaffle » 05 June 2020, 20:39

Agree with changing the rule to be able to change the face when raising the quantity.

Return to “Perudo”