Kicked from a tournament game

Tournaments organization / Organisation des tournois
cofunguy

Re: Kicked from a tournament game

Post by cofunguy »

Sadly peopl do abuse the end game button. Just was kicked out of a game when I was online and doing moves and just went into negative by a few minutes. And since the person could lose, he/she hit the end of game button just to protect their precious rank. Guess it is okay for people in the earlier time zones to sleep but not for folks west of those folks. And even though I played during the previous day the person was rarely on. Just think there should be some option that only tournament admins be able to end games, more so when the actual time left has been know to not show correctly (i.e. Tokaido) on either player's end.
senatorhung

Post by senatorhung »

cofunguy wrote:Sadly peopl do abuse the end game button. Just was kicked out of a game when I was online and doing moves and just went into negative by a few minutes. And since the person could lose, he/she hit the end of game button just to protect their precious rank. Guess it is okay for people in the earlier time zones to sleep but not for folks west of those folks. And even though I played during the previous day the person was rarely on. Just think there should be some option that only tournament admins be able to end games, more so when the actual time left has been know to not show correctly (i.e. Tokaido) on either player's end.
always check the time per match before signing up for a tourney. if you don't think you will be around enough to finish a game in the allotted time, don't join.
RobertBr

Post by RobertBr »

Very little sympathy, timing an opponent out is a perfectly legitimate win. You knew the rules when you signed up.

Return to “Tournaments / Les tournois”