Registration to the tournament is not open

Tournaments organization / Organisation des tournois
Pseudomonas

Registration to the tournament is not open

Post by Pseudomonas »

Hello, I created some tournaments (two are active at the momment). The question is why It is impossible to register to the following ones? Is there some kind of limit of hosted tournaments?

Best regards
turtler7

Re: Registration to the tournament is not open

Post by turtler7 »

The most common reason is on the main page when you setup the tournament you didn't set it to open registration early enough (30 days is the default if it starts more than a month later it wont work). If you then launch the tournament and go back to edit the settings it wont update the settings for registration open properly. You will have to delete the tournament and remake it but set the open registration date to much further (I normally just stick a 0 on it as 300 days is likely within the time frame your tournament will start). Then when you launch it you will be able to register.
Pseudomonas

Re: Registration to the tournament is not open

Post by Pseudomonas »

Sorry, but I'm not sure if I understood you correctly. Do you mean that I can't create tournament which will start after 2 months with registration opening 30 days before it? So I should always create tournament where registration is open immediately doesn't matter when it starts? Is there a limit how early real registration can start?

Regards!

Return to “Tournaments / Les tournois”