Cooperative tournament

Tournaments organization / Organisation des tournois
Romain672

Cooperative tournament

Post by Romain672 »

Hi world,
Just a question for you all, would there be people interrested to play a cooperative tournament accross most cooperatives games: Hanabi, Bandido, Tranquility, The crew, Forbidden island, Yokai, Solar storm, Burgle bros (when the major bugs are corrected/the game goes in beta).

If so, either join that group: https://boardgamearena.com/group?id=9575077 or comment that post.

For the format (feel free to propose anything), it seems best to have teams of 4 players (you could have one more people if not everyone plays each game).

Most of the games can be won consistentsly. So it seems to me you want hard difficulty immediately to really see the difference between players:
- Hanabi (2games): 5-Flamboyant + Black powder (5¤ if 30, 3¤ if 29, 1¤ if 28)
- Bandido (5games): 6 exits (2¤ per win. 0¤ per loss)
- Tranquility (2games): -4 cards, 3 sea monsters, automatic ship (5¤ per win, 3¤ if you lose with all cards put and no monsters, 3¤ if you lose while missing one card and got no monsters left, 1¤ if you lose with one monster left and all cards put, 1¤ if you lose with two missing cards and no monsters left)
- The crew (1game): missions 26 to 50 (10¤ with 35attempts or less. -1¤ per additional attempt)
- Forbidden island (2games): elite difficulty, first map (5¤ per win. 2¤ if you lose but get all 4 treasures)
- Yokai (4games): level 2 (gain ¤ equal to your average number of points in your 3 best games, max 10)
- Solar storm (2games): 2 universal cards (5¤ per win, 3¤ if you lose but diverted all rooms, 1¤ if you lose but diverted all rooms but one)
- Burgle bros (2games): normal characters (5¤ per win, if loss 1¤ per treasure gotten)

This format would be pretty long though. Tell me what you would want? Less difficulty? Half the number of games? Is there a game which give too much points or not enough?

Another format could be to increase difficulty over time but that would be long with 8games.
Romain672

Re: Cooperative tournament

Post by Romain672 »

So nobody interrested (I know there is some players who never check the forum, so I would have more people if I create it, but if nobody answer or join the group, it seem I will not have much teams, so not much interresting)?

That's sad because I really would like to participate on it.

Remember I can turn the difficulty down if people want it.

Return to “Tournaments / Les tournois”