Kick player out of tournament?

Tournaments organization / Organisation des tournois
estroncio

Kick player out of tournament?

Post by estroncio »

Hi!

Is there a way of kicking players out of an ongoing tournament? Doesn't look like it :(

Some player has told he is not going to be able to play any longer... Still 15 matches to finish.
Will he be kicked out automatically at some point?
EagleWatch

Re: Kick player out of tournament?

Post by EagleWatch »

Hello!

Same issue here. One player is not playing anymore and his clock is negative but it's impossible to pass his turn.
Just bumping the topic to have an aswer :).
KingSlender

Post by KingSlender »

I would also like to have this option... Any updates?
KingSlender

Post by KingSlender »

The player in my tournament has a 0 reputation. I thought I set the tournament as restricted to 50% reputation (or even higher). I can't seem to find out whether I did that or not...
Is there any way to see the tournament restrict by reputation settings once the tournament is in process?
Rango64

Post by Rango64 »

I also think that tournament administrators should be able to remove from the list of participants players with whom they have a bad experience from previous tournaments or those whose actions diminish the pleasure of playing other players
dgjxqz

Post by dgjxqz »

I understand the reason for having this, but it could be easily abused, i.e. when the administrator is losing, he kicks a winner out.
The situation I encounter is that a player deliberately stalls an (actually as many tournaments as he can join) entire tournament by not playing at all after signing up. Red thumb is totally ineffective as he can easily recover his karma, he even indicates in his name that he enjoys seeing himself being flagged.
Perhaps a participant will be automatically ejected from a tournament once his karma falls below the set threshold for joining. By the way, it a player knows his time doesn't permit him to continue, he can resign himself.
Another possibility is to remove the lower limit of 0 for karma. A player who keeps ruining tournaments would get his karma drop far into the negatives and difficult for him to recover.

Return to “Tournaments / Les tournois”