Back button

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Tribulation

Back button

Post by Tribulation »

This game seriously needs a back button. I have lost so many points due to clicking the wrong spot or accidentally choosing the wrong order of moves. Sure it is my fault, but come on, we are all fallible.
Thor

Re: Back button

Post by Thor »

I agree, a confirm button is a must, but then a restart your turn button is nesessary too.
Cappie

Post by Cappie »

Agree.
durachek

Post by durachek »

+
Corwin007

Post by Corwin007 »

+1 for this. Turns can be extremely complicated, and you may realize after several actions on your turn that you should have done them in a different order, and it's pretty annoying not to be able to do it.
Cappie

Post by Cappie »

Sorry, but the last post cant be a reason for a back button. You should think before you make a move and if you see after a few moves that you did something wrong then you just didnt play right.
The only reason to have a back button is when you click wrong, but that can also be solved by making a "are you sure" button.
Cappie

Post by Cappie »

I just think the reason for a back button should be if you misclicked, Not that you are playing a game and Not being able to see what is the best Option in advance. In real life play i hope nobody Plays like that. Yeah, maybe the first time you play a game, but after that you should be playing the game, Not playing trial and error.
Part of playing a game good is knowing what is your best move.
RicardoRix

Post by RicardoRix »

almost all of the newer games are like this.
Russian Railroads, Lewis & Clark , Nippon all have EXTREMELY good 'have another try' mechanism.

The truth is you are unlikely to get a game re-code. Once done, it's done. Hex for example NEEDS this more than any game I've played here. For the BIG games where bad turns seem like a huge waste of time, Mediera and Tzolkin, I think you just have to put it down as lessons learnt and the fact that it is the same for everyone.
Last edited by RicardoRix on 14 June 2018, 21:48, edited 1 time in total.
N_Faker

Post by N_Faker »

RicardoRix wrote:almost all of the newer games are like this.
Russian Railroads, Lewis & Clark , Nippon all have EXTREMELY good 'have another try' mechanism.
Victoria_La wrote:
Hail Victoria_La! Hail!
Dave_T

Post by Dave_T »

should definitely be an undo option. I will just abandon a game if I misclick, it simply isnt worth playing on if in games such as Tzolkyn a misclick has completely ruined the game

Return to “Tzolk'in”