Mode Nuit / Night Mode

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
Moette
Posts: 3
Joined: 12 June 2015, 21:31

Mode Nuit / Night Mode

Postby Moette » 09 September 2017, 00:00

Comptez-vous faire un mode nuit pour protéger nos petits yeux quand il est tard? :)

Merci pour tout votre travail !

Liallan
Posts: 759
Joined: 26 May 2014, 07:01

Re: Mode Nuit / Night Mode

Postby Liallan » 09 September 2017, 05:03

Perhaps you could try being responsible for yourself. If a site is overall sucky and annoying, at any time of day, that's one thing. But if you're looking at a screen at night with all the lights out, that's your own doing.

Moette
Posts: 3
Joined: 12 June 2015, 21:31

Re: Mode Nuit / Night Mode

Postby Moette » 12 September 2017, 22:49

Or maybe lots of websites and apps had this option actually. Weekend thanks for tout kindness.

Liallan
Posts: 759
Joined: 26 May 2014, 07:01

Re: Mode Nuit / Night Mode

Postby Liallan » 13 September 2017, 06:13

Moette wrote:Or maybe lots of websites and apps had this option actually.

Oh, I was quite sure that was the case, and therefore is not some grand revelation and doesn't change what I said. In fact, it only proves exactly just how relevant it is.

User avatar
yoyote
Posts: 132
Joined: 28 August 2012, 15:46

Re: Mode Nuit / Night Mode

Postby yoyote » 13 September 2017, 20:50

Liallan, are you trying to post the highest number of messages in the forum ? That's what I'm thinking about each time I read your posts, and with this one I can't not asking to you !

User avatar
Wakan Tanka
Posts: 15
Joined: 30 March 2016, 19:20

Re: Mode Nuit / Night Mode

Postby Wakan Tanka » 14 September 2017, 20:35

yoyote wrote:Liallan, are you trying to post the highest number of messages in the forum ? That's what I'm thinking about each time I read your posts, and with this one I can't not asking to you !

This is called hypergraphia.

In response to Moette's suggestion. You can customize BGA website by using the advanced preferences in your profile. Although, creating a full dark theme for the website can be very time consuming.

Liallan
Posts: 759
Joined: 26 May 2014, 07:01

Re: Mode Nuit / Night Mode

Postby Liallan » 15 September 2017, 10:01

Wakan Tanka wrote:
yoyote wrote:Liallan, are you trying to post the highest number of messages in the forum ? That's what I'm thinking about each time I read your posts, and with this one I can't not asking to you !

This is called hypergraphia.

Oh, nonsense! I admittedly talk a lot - some people are just like that. And conciseness is not my forte. Not to mention that forums is one of the ways I "get involved" with some of the sites I frequent. It's certainly not out of any desire to break some post record, which I couldn't care less about. Before deciding someone has some "disorder," perhaps you could read up on it a little bit more.

Moette
Posts: 3
Joined: 12 June 2015, 21:31

Re: Mode Nuit / Night Mode

Postby Moette » 16 September 2017, 18:15

Wakan Tanka wrote:In response to Moette's suggestion. You can customize BGA website by using the advanced preferences in your profile. Although, creating a full dark theme for the website can be very time consuming.



Thanks Wakan Tanka, I'll try this thing !


Return to “Suggestions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests