Games wanted for BGA / Jeux demandés sur BGA

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
mkay123

Re: Games wanted for BGA / Jeux demandés sur BGA

Post by mkay123 »

Cluedo (or Clue - as it is called in the USA). It's really fun and, most of all, requires you to think :ugeek: :idea:

Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg_57S4l5Ng

Image Image
SilentOcean

Post by SilentOcean »

• Splendor
    7 Wonders/7 Wonders Duel
    Viticulture
    Innovation
    Aboretum
    Munchkin
    San Juan
    Imperial Settlers
    Machi Koro
NaceWindu

Post by NaceWindu »

It would be great to see Power Grid on here.
nandblock

Post by nandblock »

A vote here for Vinhos: aside from its excellence as a game, and its likely appeal to fans of Madeira, I am assuming that it would be quite feasible to obtain the rights, given that several Eagle-Gryphon and What's Your Game titles are already on BGA.
rumch

Post by rumch »

Ce serait bien de pouvoir jouer à Dune.

Rumch
alexgodlex

Post by alexgodlex »

La liste sur BGG me semble pas vraiment adapté : les gens ne vont pas regarder les 56 pages du fil et ne regarder que les premiers de la liste et ça fausse le classement car dans les premiers ont retrouve pas mal de jeux qui a mon avis n'arriveraient jamais a cette place du classement si on recommençait le vote aujourd'hui.

Un jeu comme par exemple Roll for the Galaxy aurait vraiment sa place dans les 10 premiers je suis sur mais j'ai laché l'affaire de le trouver et donc de voter pour lui. Mais vu qu'il y a déjà une communauté Race sur BGA je suis sur que ça marcherait !
papatilleul

Post by papatilleul »

ATAXX

A l'origine Ataxx était un jeu d'arcade mais il s'agit surtout d'un jeu combinatoire abstrait fort intéressant aux règles simplissimes et cousin éloigné du reversi.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ataxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLt-NygwX_Q
Quizmaster

Post by Quizmaster »

If this has been mentioned, I apologize, but I don't visit the forums much. However, I think the relatively new game Sagrada would be a perfect fit for the interface here, and would be TONS of fun for both asynchronous and real-time play.

Here's the BGG link for those interested:
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/199561/sagrada
turtler7

Post by turtler7 »

Roll for the Galaxy would be the only other game in the race family left and would be better as an online implementation than in physical play because no one can fudge their secret dice rolls while no one can tell and there would be no accidental knocking the dice and not knowing what face it was originally on. The electronic management of rolling, assigning to defaults, and then using reassign powers would be great! There is an existing relationship with the company so I would assume we just need enough community interest to get this on here. After playing Race, Eminent Domain, and Roll for the Galaxy I fell in love with each of them. They are all similar themes with different executions of the theme. I ended up buying Roll as the only addition to my physical collection because it has the most unique version of the theme available and plays really well with 3 players in particular.
Please vote for it here

Takenoko: Chibis This is a hugely popular expansion of the original beloved Panda game. It was not even on the list of requested games until I added it recently. It can use a fast community infusion of love and show the developers that Takenoko has had so many games played and been stable in the top BGA games for a reason. Again this is another game there is an established relationship with the company so I would hope this would be a relatively smooth addition to the site.
Please vote for it here
acheuno

Post by acheuno »

Maybe
-Coal Baron
-Castles of Burgundy
-Bang! TheDiceGame
-Samurai

Return to “Suggestions”