Undo Button for Takenoko

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
mattadders

Undo Button for Takenoko

Post by mattadders »

I need an undo button for Takenoko, I keep making mistakes, especially on mobile. I know you can't undo after looking at new tiles, but other than that it needs to be available.
Duckworp

Re: Undo Button for Takenoko

Post by Duckworp »

We need undo buttons on all BGA games. Unfortunately they refuse to give us them as apparently real time players get upset with them. I wish game developers would use Yucata rather than BGA as that site has undo on all games. And all,their games work on an iPad. BGA is not good on an iPad.
Liallan

Post by Liallan »

Duckworp wrote:We need undo buttons on all BGA games. Unfortunately they refuse to give us them as apparently real time players get upset with them. I wish game developers would use Yucata rather than BGA as that site has undo on all games. And all,their games work on an iPad. BGA is not good on an iPad.
Not everything there works on iPad for everyone. And not all their games have an undo, just the vast majority. Just stating the truth - don't exaggerate.

I believe they have also stated here that it would be difficult to go back and program it in, whereas Yucata has been doing un-do's for a long time now and know how to do turn-based.

I also don't recall seeing the argument that the real time players don't like them. The argument I've seen comes from people who think people shouldn't be allowed to take back their mistakes, even though in f2f games most people will let you take it back as long as something wasn't exposed. So it's more like the hard-core people don't like it.
mouldysocks

Post by mouldysocks »

One thing that I keep doing in Takenoko is when I wanted to use some irrigational channels I have a habit of mistakingly clicking the "Take an irrigational channel" action instead. Since I can't cancel that action it becomes wasted. So even a cancel action option would be welcome if a full undo cannot be implemented.
Faedur

Post by Faedur »

Return to “Suggestions”