Organization of "my games" and visibility of tables

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
ThierryC

Organization of "my games" and visibility of tables

Post by ThierryC »

Hello,

I kindly suggest the following improvement:

As far as I can see, the visibility of tables are directly dependent on the selection in "my games" (that I wish to play now).
So, there may be a lot of tables displayed.
It would be great to be able to, either:
- create two lists: my selection of games (long time-frame) vs. the games I wish to play now;
- or use a filter to choose a sub-selection for which to display the tables (e.g. with check-boxes).

This last option would probably be even better, since it could be implemented such that the sub-selection is different for "real-time" and "turn-based" lists.

Thanks if you can manage that some day!
(and thanks anyway! ;))

Cheers
diamant

Re: Organization of "my games" and visibility of tables

Post by diamant »

ThierryC wrote:This last option would probably be even better, since it could be implemented such that the sub-selection is different for "real-time" and "turn-based" lists.
I support your second option.
Liallan

Post by Liallan »

This has been discussed several times. They did just recently at least remove games from the invite list which you cannot play, i.e. ELO not in range, private group invite, etc. And with one click you can open the other "want to play" games that you just don't qualify for. So that was a very nice step in the right direction.

Future filters may already be pending.

It would be nice to have a separate list of "games I know and in general want to play" vs "games I want to play NOW," and also to have this separate for turn-based. But again, there are already other discussions around on this.
azhake

Post by azhake »

Liallan wrote: It would be nice to have a separate list of "games I know and in general want to play" vs "games I want to play NOW," and also to have this separate for turn-based.
I very much agree with this. What do you think about this suggestion?

https://en.boardgamearena.com/#!forum/v ... 35&p=39425

Return to “Suggestions”