Suggestion Takenoko

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
Imay

Suggestion Takenoko

Post by Imay »

Bonjour, il y une chose qui me perturbe à Takenoko et qui m'a déjà conduit à me tromper parfois.
L'ordre Parcelles / panda / jardinier est different dans les trois endroits ou il apparait:
Avec le nombre de carte de chaque joueur dans la partie du score, les cartes sont classées Parcelle/jardinier/panda.
Dans les cartes en main, c'est Parcelles/Panda/Jardinier
Et lorsque qu'on doit choisir un objectif, c'est Jardinier/Parcelles/Panda.

Pourrait-on unifier l'ordre? :)

Ca parait futile mais ca m'a joué de vilains tours.

Merci d'avance.
diamant

Re: Suggestion Takenoko

Post by diamant »

Une chose que je trouve assez dérangeante à Takenoko (comme à d'autres jeux d'ailleurs), c'est quand l'interface vous propose d'effectuer une action impossible à réaliser.
Quand vous devez prendre une carte objectif, l'interface propose invariablement 3 choix. Sauf qu'en fin de partie, vous choisissez un type de carte objectif et vous obtenez en réponse quelque chose comme : "désolé, y'en a plus, choisissez un autre type d'objectif" ; alors que rien ne permettait de l'anticiper.
Pareil quand vous devez choisir une amélioration de parcelle ; et ça peut se répéter si vous faites un choix différent....

Si l'idéal serait de ne plus proposer une action qui ne peut être effectuée, le minimum, à mon avis, est de fournir aux joueurs les indications leur évitant des choix inappropriés. Par exemple, si un paquet de cartes objectif est épuisé, afficher le contour d'une carte, au lieu du dos de la carte ; s'il n'y a plus d'amélioration d'un type, afficher une croix à la place.
Laszlosaurus

Post by Laszlosaurus »

Yes, I find it disconcerting to not know the number of remaining Objective cards. A pile often runs out, and it is a crucial piece of information. I think the Objective card icon should show all 3 Objective card piles, and the number remaining underneath. And after you select it as your action--to help finalizing which pile to pick--the full card backs should be shown instead of just buttons with the pile names.

The number of remaining Plot tiles and number of remaining Irrigation pipes should also be displayed up in the playing area. Things could be further condensed with the Weather result and Remaining Improvements numbers moved up into the top-left corner, and the Completed Objectives areas moved up to the right, just left of the player names. Then you'd have all pertinent information viewable on one screen without scrolling.
Shaq Jenkins

Post by Shaq Jenkins »

Laszlosaurus wrote:Yes, I find it disconcerting to not know the number of remaining Objective cards. A pile often runs out, and it is a crucial piece of information. I think the Objective card icon should show all 3 Objective card piles, and the number remaining underneath. And after you select it as your action--to help finalizing which pile to pick--the full card backs should be shown instead of just buttons with the pile names.

The number of remaining Plot tiles and number of remaining Irrigation pipes should also be displayed up in the playing area. Things could be further condensed with the Weather result and Remaining Improvements numbers moved up into the top-left corner, and the Completed Objectives areas moved up to the right, just left of the player names. Then you'd have all pertinent information viewable on one screen without scrolling.
Agreed with all of these suggestions. This is something that has always bothered me about BGA's version of Takenoko. I don't like that everything's hidden. The number of Objective cards, Plot tiles, and Irrigation pipes left are crucial pieces of information that have an impact on my strategy. It would be nice if this was more visible.

This is one of BGA's older games, so I'm not sure if this will be fixed. I hope it is.
JollyBird

Post by JollyBird »

Laszlosaurus wrote:Yes, I find it disconcerting to not know the number of remaining Objective cards. A pile often runs out, and it is a crucial piece of information. I think the Objective card icon should show all 3 Objective card piles, and the number remaining underneath. And after you select it as your action--to help finalizing which pile to pick--the full card backs should be shown instead of just buttons with the pile names.

+1
Liallan

Post by Liallan »

Faedur wrote:Hello,

I agree with previous suggestions and would like to join related proposals in order to centralize in this topic:
But since all the links are now in this thread, was it necessary to drag up all the posts directing them all to here?

Return to “Suggestions”