Move the "Go to next table" button slightly

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
chrisa

Re: Move the "Go to next table" button slightly

Post by chrisa »

Liallan wrote:I don't understand. I have not been getting confirmations when I want to go to the next table. Is it only doing that when you are going to one of those mentioned games?
It happens only when it's your turn on the current table but you want to go to the next one.
fafa-fr wrote:No, it's not a matter of habit of the buttons location. The problem is the button is changing just at the moment you click on it.
In turn-based games, when it's your opponent's turn, you have a "go to the next table" button. When your opponent plays, it's now your turn and your screen changes, and other buttons are appearing, sometimes at the same place as the previous "go to the next table" button.
Exactly!
Unless you are sure that you opponent is offline, using the "go to next table button" is always risky since you never know if he will play his move at the same time.
Liallan

Re: Move the "Go to next table" button slightly

Post by Liallan »

fafa-fr wrote:
Liallan wrote:I don't play any of those games but I think I know what you might be talking about. Like at Yucata, the Undo Move and Finish Move buttons are both to the right. (On the older games.) But there's one game where they are turned around, so I have several times hit Finish Move when I meant to hit Undo Move, out of pure habit of the normal locations of those buttons. I'm assuming that's the type of thing you are meaning.
No, it's not a matter of habit of the buttons location. The problem is the button is changing just at the moment you click on it.
Oh wow, that's not good!

That's more like when I start to click on something and my cat bumps my arm just at that second....

Return to “Suggestions”