Notifications for end of game and environmental impact

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
Althys

Notifications for end of game and environmental impact

Post by Althys »

Hello !

I would like to suggest a new choice for the notifications (unless I missed smthg I could deactivate ?)
> having the possibility to turn off mails sent when a turn-by-turn game ends.

Indeed, we can have this information with a red alert when we get back to bga, so it is not necessary. Therefore having the choice to switch it off would be great. Plus, it would lower the environmental impact since every sent mail has an impact.

(https://phys.org/news/2015-11-carbon-fo ... email.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... -spam.html
)

Thank you :)
JollyBird

Re: Notifications for end of game and environmental impact

Post by JollyBird »

+1!
Liallan

Post by Liallan »

+100

I've said numerous times we should have more options about notifications. As a general rule I'm not in my email that much so most notification systems are worthless to me. But then when I do check my email, I have a gazillion messages from this place to delete.
Een

Post by Een »

Having an option about everything is difficult, each option has a cost to create and maintain.
But it's correct that there should be a preference to opt out of end of game emails. This has been added with today's release.
JollyBird

Post by JollyBird »

Een wrote:But it's correct that there should be a preference to opt out of end of game emails. This has been added with today's release.
Thanks a lot; great improvement!
Liallan

Post by Liallan »

Een wrote:Having an option about everything is difficult, each option has a cost to create and maintain.
But it's correct that there should be a preference to opt out of end of game emails. This has been added with today's release.
Oh cool. :D
Althys

Post by Althys »

Een wrote:Having an option about everything is difficult, each option has a cost to create and maintain.
Hello Een. Thank you very much ! :)

And don't worry i think many of us know that every option requires time, that's why i wasn't moaning, just suggesting ;)
Glad you made it possible though :)

Return to “Suggestions”