Au sujet des demandes d'amis / Friends request

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
Tyky

Au sujet des demandes d'amis / Friends request

Post by Tyky »

Bonsoir,

Je voudrais proposer une fonction supplémentaire.

Actuellement, nous pouvons ajouter des amis autant que l'on souhaite et cela sans même que la personne à qui on a envoyé la demande d'ami soit au courant et sans même qu'elle doit l'accepter. De plus, je ne comprends pas vraiment le terme « Amis », car celui-ci est forcément réciproque, sinon ce ne sont pas vraiment des amis.

Ce que je propose, c'est donc ceci :
- Ce qui est actuellement un onglet « Amis » devienne un onglet « Favoris » ou « Joueurs favoris ».
Et
- Que soit ajouter un onglet « Amis » où lorsque l'on clique « Demander en ami » sur le profil d'une personne, ça se procède comme suit :
• On tombe sur une page pour écrire un petit message avec la demande en ami si jamais on veut en envoyer un.
• Ensuite, lorsqu'on cliquera sur un bouton « Envoyer le message » ou « Envoyer la demande en ami » ou un bouton de ce genre, que cela envoie une notification à la personne concernée et qu'elle est notre message avec un bouton soit « Accepter » ou soit « Refuser » la demande en ami.

Que pensez-vous de cette idée ? De plus, même ceux qui aiment la méthode d'ami actuelle ne verront pas vraiment de changement en procédant comme cela puisque il y aura une rubrique « Favoris » et une rubrique « Amis ». ;) Ou sinon après il faudrait faire un vote pour savoir laquelle des deux rubriques seraient la mieux à garder pour tous les membres. :)

Je vous souhaite une bonne soirée, et merci pour toutes ses améliorations déjà présentes sur BGA. C'est super !
Liallan

Re: Au sujet des demandes d'amis / Friends request

Post by Liallan »

You'll have to excuse the fact that the translator made a bit of a mess of this, so I'm not sure I'm following it correctly.

It sounds like turning non-reciprocal friends into "favorites." (Not fond of the word since they aren't necessarily my "favorite" players, but just people I felt like keeping track of for some reason.)

And it also sounds like "friends" would have to approve being a friend? Or that sending a message to someone would require them accepting being a friend?

As to anyone accepting being a friend, that has been proposed before and I think some people didn't like that idea. I know I don't. I want to just be able to add whoever I want and be done with it. And I'm not sure if I'm interpreting the thing about sending messages right, because I don't get why someone needs to be a friend, or approve being one, in order to send a message?

I'm perfectly content with the way it is.

(Although while we're on the subject, I don't see the point of that new green-ish thing next to my name showing how many of my friends are online. The number showing on it is nearly always incorrect, and often disagrees with the one where it says "xxx online players, x friends." The new green-ish rectangle next to someone's name is very hard to distinguish when "lit". The circle was much easier to see.)
Tyky

Post by Tyky »

Ok, Thank you for your reply. ;)
Good day.
weingwoman

Post by weingwoman »

Liallan wrote:You'll have to excuse the fact that the translator made a bit of a mess of this, so I'm not sure I'm following it correctly.

It sounds like turning non-reciprocal friends into "favorites." (Not fond of the word since they aren't necessarily my "favorite" players, but just people I felt like keeping track of for some reason.)

And it also sounds like "friends" would have to approve being a friend? Or that sending a message to someone would require them accepting being a friend?

As to anyone accepting being a friend, that has been proposed before and I think some people didn't like that idea. I know I don't. I want to just be able to add whoever I want and be done with it. And I'm not sure if I'm interpreting the thing about sending messages right, because I don't get why someone needs to be a friend, or approve being one, in order to send a message?

I'm perfectly content with the way it is.

(Although while we're on the subject, I don't see the point of that new green-ish thing next to my name showing how many of my friends are online. The number showing on it is nearly always incorrect, and often disagrees with the one where it says "xxx online players, x friends." The new green-ish rectangle next to someone's name is very hard to distinguish when "lit". The circle was much easier to see.)
Yes..sometimes I like to keep tract on players who never play with me at all, I guess I may not get an approval if it is required :D

How about add a section on player's profile about how many (and which) players add him into friend list? sound of indicating how 'popular' is a player
Liallan

Post by Liallan »

I don't know that the site should be turning into a popularity contest.

Return to “Suggestions”