Mode Nuit / Night Mode

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
Moette

Mode Nuit / Night Mode

Post by Moette »

Comptez-vous faire un mode nuit pour protéger nos petits yeux quand il est tard? :)

Merci pour tout votre travail !
Liallan

Re: Mode Nuit / Night Mode

Post by Liallan »

Perhaps you could try being responsible for yourself. If a site is overall sucky and annoying, at any time of day, that's one thing. But if you're looking at a screen at night with all the lights out, that's your own doing.
Moette

Post by Moette »

Or maybe lots of websites and apps had this option actually. Weekend thanks for tout kindness.
Liallan

Post by Liallan »

Moette wrote:Or maybe lots of websites and apps had this option actually.
Oh, I was quite sure that was the case, and therefore is not some grand revelation and doesn't change what I said. In fact, it only proves exactly just how relevant it is.
yoyote

Post by yoyote »

Liallan, are you trying to post the highest number of messages in the forum ? That's what I'm thinking about each time I read your posts, and with this one I can't not asking to you !
Wakan Tanka

Post by Wakan Tanka »

yoyote wrote:Liallan, are you trying to post the highest number of messages in the forum ? That's what I'm thinking about each time I read your posts, and with this one I can't not asking to you !
This is called hypergraphia.

In response to Moette's suggestion. You can customize BGA website by using the advanced preferences in your profile. Although, creating a full dark theme for the website can be very time consuming.
Liallan

Post by Liallan »

Wakan Tanka wrote:
yoyote wrote:Liallan, are you trying to post the highest number of messages in the forum ? That's what I'm thinking about each time I read your posts, and with this one I can't not asking to you !
This is called hypergraphia.
Oh, nonsense! I admittedly talk a lot - some people are just like that. And conciseness is not my forte. Not to mention that forums is one of the ways I "get involved" with some of the sites I frequent. It's certainly not out of any desire to break some post record, which I couldn't care less about. Before deciding someone has some "disorder," perhaps you could read up on it a little bit more.
Moette

Post by Moette »

Wakan Tanka wrote: In response to Moette's suggestion. You can customize BGA website by using the advanced preferences in your profile. Although, creating a full dark theme for the website can be very time consuming.

Thanks Wakan Tanka, I'll try this thing !
alexgodlex

Post by alexgodlex »

When playing on iOS you can use the night mode option i think it's only a question of time before the option to be integrated in Mac OS.

And you can use Night Shift on both iOS and MacOS (no idea for other systems)

Return to “Suggestions”