Do not modify avatars without consent of owner

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
Jest Phulin

Re: Do not modify avatars without consent of owner

Post by Jest Phulin »

Yeah, I took too quick of a look at the link provided when I gave my thanks.

It is so that only you don't see who is and who is not a member. If you are a member, regardless of the setting on your account, other people will see you as one if they have it enabled.
veme

Re: Do not modify avatars without consent of owner

Post by veme »

It is so that only you don't see who is and who is not a member. If you are a member, regardless of the setting on your account, other people will see you as one if they have it enabled.
Wow, I wish I had known this sooner, that is super annoying. I would like to have control over how my own icon appears to everyone, and refused to join the site until I was sure there was an opt-out option for the banner. Which it now seems there never actually was!

Admins: the members banner is super ugly, and covers a decent amount of my already absurdly tiny icon. I also don't want everyone in the world knowing how I choose to spend my money. I would rather have control over my icon than all the stuff I have to pay for, and it is only available if I don't give you my money, lol. I will not be renewing my account until this is changed.

Return to “Suggestions”