Fin de partie Tour par Tour

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
JK Bedragon

Fin de partie Tour par Tour

Post by JK Bedragon »

Bonjour,

Je voulais juste émettre un ptit souhait :
Alors voilà, je suis en train de finir une partie passionnante d'Innovation, qui dure depuis quelques semaines, qui plus est avec un ami.
Je me reconnecte à BGA pour connaitre le denouement et, là, je vois que j'ai une "notification", symbole point d'exclamation en haut à droite de l'écran.
Bon bah, je me doute que j'ai perdu ... :cry:
C'est un peu dommage de l'apprendre comme ça en fait.
Par contre, les notifications, c'est bien pour revoir l'historique d'ancienne partie.

L'autre point qui me semble dommage, c'est lorsque j'ouvre la partie terminée à partir des notifications, je ne vois pas la position finale mais juste un résumé du résultat final. Bien sûr, je peux "Revoir la partie" mais c'est beaucoup trop long et fastidieux.

Ce que je souhaiterai : pouvoir arriver sur la partie (sans la notification) et apprendre ma défaite un fois arrivé sur la partie, en voyant le déroulé du/des dernier(s) coup(s) de mon/mes adversaire(s) :)
En plus, je verrai le message éventuel que m'aura gentiment écrit mon adversaire, pour conclure la belle partie maintenant achevée.

J'ai bien conscience que c'est du développement en plus et que l'équipe BGA fait tout pour nous rendre ludiquement heureux.
Je voulais seulement vous exposer mon ptit souhait, à moi que j'ai (peut-être ne suis-je pas le seul, ou même qu'une fonctionnalité m'a échappé :mrgreen: )

Bye
Liallan

Re: Fin de partie Tour par Tour

Post by Liallan »

You are not alone. This has been brought up numerous times. When playing turn-based, if you are not there when the game ends, you don't see the end of the game. You'll just see the screen the final scores.

Unless they ever change this (and I'm not sure they will), you'll have to replay the game. But the easy way to do this is scroll down the written game log that comes up first and find a move near the end. Then do the replay and put that number into "go to move" and tell it to go. Plan to do something else while this is playing through - if you know you have to wait on it, and you have something you can do, it's not that big of a deal. When you come back it'll be where you told it to go. Then you can move-by-move watch through the ending of the game.
Een

Post by Een »

Well, this has actually been added. When you get the end of game email, you have two links like this:
See end of game position:
fr.4.boardgamearena.com/bombay?table=36126350

Replay the last move:
fr.4.boardgamearena.com/bombay?table=36126350&replayLastTurn=1&replayLastTurnPlayer=426
To clear ressources for new games, tables are garbage collected after a while, so if you click on these links more than something like 24 hours later your table will not be available anymore and you'll need to use the replay. We may be able to increase that period in the future by dedicating a server specifically to turn based games (there is a lot of them since by definition they stay active longer).
JK Bedragon

Post by JK Bedragon »

Merci beaucoup pour vos réponses.

Je dois donc utiliser le lien reçu par mail à la fin de la partie, qui me permet de revoir les derniers coups.
Et j'ai aujourd'hui 24 heures pour bénéficier de ce lien. En attendant que dans le futur un serveur dédié aux parties en tour par tour permette d'avoir ce lien plus longtemps.

Encore merci pour toutes ces explications :)
Liallan

Post by Liallan »

Een wrote:Well, this has actually been added. When you get the end of game email, you have two links like this:
See end of game position:
fr.4.boardgamearena.com/bombay?table=36126350

Replay the last move:
fr.4.boardgamearena.com/bombay?table=36126350&replayLastTurn=1&replayLastTurnPlayer=426
To clear ressources for new games, tables are garbage collected after a while, so if you click on these links more than something like 24 hours later your table will not be available anymore and you'll need to use the replay. We may be able to increase that period in the future by dedicating a server specifically to turn based games (there is a lot of them since by definition they stay active longer).
This is not really useful for anyone who doesn't use those email notifications. I am on here nearly every day, but I don't check my email every day, and it would be a total waste of time to have to get into my email to find these and follow the link, especially if I don't know if there's anything to check. I will be on here and see the notification before I'll ever see that email.

(Of course, I'm not the one who complained about it, but it doesn't feel right to "solve" that type of problem in a way that only works if you do the email stuff.)
Een

Post by Een »

Liallan wrote:(Of course, I'm not the one who complained about it, but it doesn't feel right to "solve" that type of problem in a way that only works if you do the email stuff.)
Well, solving all usecases can be difficult. What I meant was, if someone cares enough about this, there is a way to have it (yes, by doing the email stuff...)

Return to “Suggestions”