Red thumb without playing a game together

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
learsa

Red thumb without playing a game together

Post by learsa »

I think it was better when it was possibility to red thumb players without recently game played together. Some players open new accounts only write to other or spam on their walls. If it was possibility to red thumb them we could avoid it and dont have any contact with these players before they start to be rude again. Reporting takes few days, so it will be few days in peace before players like these would be redthumbed. You can only redthumb player if he speaks under table chatt as spectator, but when one person does it, next cant. It was like that before changes on BGA, and this change was bad, cause now we cant mute players we dont want to play with and talk with...
N_Faker

Re: Red thumb without playing a game together

Post by N_Faker »

Red thumbs don't block wall messages, btw.
Liallan

Post by Liallan »

This has already been requested, though it needs to be the "personal" red thumb only.

If there was ever a time when this was possible, it must've been before 2014 cause I don't remember it. There didn't even used to be a personal red thumb. Of course, there ought to be a way to block someone without having played with them and it really doesn't need to be a red thumb.

In the meantime, you can put comments on them through their profile.
sourisdudesert
Administrateur

Post by sourisdudesert »

Hi,

There are 2 possibilities to give a red thumb without recent play:
_ if a person speaks as a spectator during a game, you can give him/her a red thumb.
_ if a person sends a private message to you, you can also give hum/her a red thumb.

Some years ago it was possible to give a red thumb to anyone without contraint, but a lot of you were complaining about receiving Red thumb from players they do not know/play with.
Jest Phulin

Post by Jest Phulin »

sourisdudesert wrote:Some years ago it was possible to give a red thumb to anyone without contraint, but a lot of you were complaining about receiving Red thumb from players they do not know/play with.
At that time, wasn't the player reputation based solely on red/green thumb ratio (instead of the current Karma), and weren't the only available red thumbs the public ones? I can understand not receiving public red thumbs that affect one's reputation without direct contact, but now that the system has changed it would be nice to be able to give the private red thumb to prevent playing with someone.
Liallan

Post by Liallan »

Jest Phulin wrote:
sourisdudesert wrote:Some years ago it was possible to give a red thumb to anyone without contraint, but a lot of you were complaining about receiving Red thumb from players they do not know/play with.
At that time, wasn't the player reputation based solely on red/green thumb ratio (instead of the current Karma), and weren't the only available red thumbs the public ones? I can understand not receiving public red thumbs that affect one's reputation without direct contact, but now that the system has changed it would be nice to be able to give the private red thumb to prevent playing with someone.
+1
I was just thinking this.

Return to “Suggestions”