Dice Forge: Describing cause of a throw

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
Quax

Dice Forge: Describing cause of a throw

Post by Quax »

Hey guys, first: Great game, lot of fun, I really like to play it live or here.

A suggestion: There should always be written at the actual "income" what causes it. Of course it's written in the side bar, but as game going it scroll's relativley fast and you have to search for the entry, that activate the roll. E.G. I had to chose a die and (of course...) choose a high value die and was then surprised that I loose the ressource instead of gaining it and had to find out, that the die roll was activated by a minotaur. If this would be a head line like "Minotaur: choose a die". Of course, the most common entry would be like "Starting phase: you've got..."

Another thing, I'm not sure if I'm unfamiliar with the rules or if there is an error: I'm allowed to roll due "Silver hind" a die new. I've got "x3" and then got nothing, as if the hind-roll is completely single and ignoring the other die. Is this the actual rule or would I have to got triple the value of the other die from thie initial throw?

Have fun!
docthib

Re: Dice Forge: Describing cause of a throw

Post by docthib »

Hey, thanks for positive feedback :)

About your suggestion, we will see what we can do about the Minotaur + Mirror case. Because in any other case, when you have to choose resources, you see the minus sign.

About Silver Hind, it works as intended. You get a minor blessing which means that you roll a single die (and do not combo effects with the other one).

Keep enjoy the game and thanks again :)

P.S : there is a dedicated forum for Dice Forge - bottom of the forum list

Return to “Suggestions”