Toilet Button

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
ZathrusWriter

Toilet Button

Post by ZathrusWriter »

Hi guys,

there's a lot of times when a person needs to take a quick pee but writing that into chat is kinda... well... strange :-)
So, how about adding a non-abusive "toilet" button to the top-right corner of icons (next to profile name) and an accompanying icon on our profile picture in game, so we can always know that someone just took a short journey to the toilet and will be right back? That way we could avoid those pressing moments where we wonder - is that guy going to play it or what?

This button should be non-abusive bu allowing activation of this function after reasonable intervals only.

Cheers for your generous consideration :-D
Martin
Liallan

Re: Toilet Button

Post by Liallan »

ZathrusWriter wrote: there's a lot of times when a person needs to take a quick pee but writing that into chat is kinda... well... strange :-)
No stranger than it was for you to write it in the forums. :lol:
RicardoRix

Post by RicardoRix »

go before you start a game, or after you finish.

The kind of thing I have to remind my kids about.
Liallan

Post by Liallan »

RicardoRix wrote:go before you start a game, or after you finish.

The kind of thing I have to remind my kids about.
Not to degrade this further, but are you telling me you've never had a situation where you simply had to hit the bathroom now? And just wait until you're older.
Olin IX

Post by Olin IX »

Yes, it would be very useful. Especially if it is not only a simple message, but it alows time extension for - let's say - 1 or 2 minutes (but only once a game). I support it.

Return to “Suggestions”