Putting "pop-up" end of game scores somewhere to review?

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
NömadiçJay

Putting "pop-up" end of game scores somewhere to review?

Post by NömadiçJay »

So maybe I missed it somewhere and these are available somewhere, but I feel like I've looked pretty thoroughly and couldn't find them.

For example, the end of game scoring on Stone Age shows your multipliers and additional points. There have been quite a few times when I close it out just out of habit, but then realize I wanted to know how close I was on tools or agriculture.

Metromania was another one that has complicated end of game scoring, but you can only see it once in the pop up window for best routes.

Is there some way you could include these in your history of the games? So I could go back a couple days later and see what the scoring looked like. I also think it could help while teaching a game like Metromania to be able to see the scoring of a board in a completed game.
TX-Bluebonnet

Re: Putting "pop-up" end of game scores somewhere to review?

Post by TX-Bluebonnet »

1a. Go to your profile and then...

1b. Scroll down to the Prestige section and click on the [My statistics at this game] link for the game you want to view the history of (ie: Stone Age).
1c, Then at the bottom of that page click on the [(your user name)'s games history] link.

1d. From this page you can review the history of all the (ie: Stone Age) games you played.

(You can also see recently played game histories from from the Games Played section on your profile page (below the Prestige one).
nmego

Post by nmego »

1a. Go to your profile and then...

1b. Scroll down to the Prestige section and click on the [My statistics at this game] link for the game you want to view the history of (ie: Stone Age).
1c, Then at the bottom of that page click on the [(your user name)'s games history] link.

1d. From this page you can review the history of all the (ie: Stone Age) games you played.

(You can also see recently played game histories from from the Games Played section on your profile page (below the Prestige one).
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that you can't use this method to see the end-of-game pop-up stone age final scoring. Because it is a pop-up, not a final assessment. It doesn't show up in the game history. The OP is suggesting that it should show up in the history or something.
Silene

Post by Silene »

Yes, I also think the replay-steps always stop BEFORE a move. So you can only see situations before someones move. So replay does not show the situation after the last move.

I would also like to know if i missed something there ^^.
Or suggest to make it available if it really isn't :).
Hosting Allround-League: https://boardgamearena.com/group?id=7870115 --> a league where you have matches of random games vs. other players in your group - season 6 started in Nov. '23 with 128 participants.

Return to “Suggestions”