Add 'player report buttons' to table page

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
Caffe Latte

Re: Add 'player report buttons' to table page

Post by Caffe Latte »

I assume for this type of suggested report no table numbers would be needed and no link from table serves :D since analytical capability of admins, I guess, are much more powerful not to be depending on 'a little bird told me'
N_Faker

Re: Add 'player report buttons' to table page

Post by N_Faker »

diamant wrote: 12 May 2019, 16:12 I don’t think it’s really useful to increase the number of reports that are done on the pulse of the moment.
eoc wrote: 15 May 2019, 12:49Fearing an increase in hot-headed reports on the spur of certain in-game moments is not entirely unwarranted ;-)
Please elaborate on what you mean to say with these statements.
eoc wrote: 15 May 2019, 12:49 I acknowledge the problem you're describing, however I do feel like a better solution would avoid placing buttons/links with a negative connotation such as reporting players right on the game table.
If the display of such a button is of any issue, it could be 'hidden' until it is relevant. Like, only showing its outline until you mouse over it, only display it if the player already has a red thumb, make it a selection for when a red thumb is given. It could be done in any number of different ways.

Return to “Suggestions”