Why have I left this game...

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
Bizniouf

Why have I left this game...

Post by Bizniouf »

Hi,
Yesterday I played to Through the Ages - L'histoire vous appartient #52041470
I was ejected by one player because I was out of my time (this player had been out of his time himself previously in the game). Ok, this wasn't a big amount and this was not very nice but it is allowed.
Then I tried to click on the "Coming back to the game" button but it answered that it wasn't allowed till I get some time again. I waited a few minutes. The game hadn't any interest after my opponents played several turns while I played none.
So I left the game and I think this is obviously normal.
Today I received a warning mail telling me I was faulty.
Either there is something I don't understand, either something is broken in this rule
Bizniouf
Schtitn

Re: Why have I left this game...

Post by Schtitn »

Hi,
You were quick off your game so it is considered equal than if you leave your game.
I understand that it can appear different but the automatic mailing is like this.
It happens, don't be affraid.
Why didn't you speak with your opponent, asking him to wait like you do previously ?
Liallan

Post by Liallan »

Bizniouf wrote: 20 May 2019, 20:50 Then I tried to click on the "Coming back to the game" button but it answered that it wasn't allowed till I get some time again.
Why the heck does this rule even exist?
Schtitn

Post by Schtitn »

Liallan wrote: 23 May 2019, 05:14
Bizniouf wrote: 20 May 2019, 20:50 Then I tried to click on the "Coming back to the game" button but it answered that it wasn't allowed till I get some time again.
Why the heck does this rule even exist?
Without time limit is not effective, player could come back in the game forever ???

Return to “Suggestions”