redesigned takenoko

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
vichy

redesigned takenoko

Post by vichy »

Would it be possible to redesign a game for bga? I'm thinking about takenoko. the game is entertaining at the beginning but it ends up being very repetitive. the same game with 4 colors I think it would be more interesting with the same rules but having a little more varied objectives
Jest Phulin

Re: redesigned takenoko

Post by Jest Phulin »

BGA implements computer versions of published board games, with the published rules. "Redesigning" a game would infringe on the intellectual rights of the publisher, and therefore need their consent.
asd123321

Post by asd123321 »

I have suggested variations before and nothing happens
senatorhung

Post by senatorhung »

vichy wrote: 30 May 2019, 17:34 Would it be possible to redesign a game for bga? I'm thinking about takenoko. the game is entertaining at the beginning but it ends up being very repetitive. the same game with 4 colors I think it would be more interesting with the same rules but having a little more varied objectives
there is already an official expansion from the publisher (which i don't personally enjoy) which does add objectives but does not go in the direction you are advocating here of adding a 4th colour.

BGA is not going to start mucking with its policy of having publisher-approved adaptations.

Return to “Suggestions”