A way to be automatically emailed whenever a certain player / or your friends list comes "online" to play.

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
Andreas Seyfarth

A way to be automatically emailed whenever a certain player / or your friends list comes "online" to play.

Post by Andreas Seyfarth »

souly4

Re: A way to be automatically emailed whenever a certain player / or your friends list comes "online" to play.

Post by souly4 »

Hm, I assume the inducement/willingness for others to answer would be higher if you would elaborate a little more on what you mean and not just copy the text as the same as thread title. Apart from that, I don't see too large of a benefit of receiving e-mail messages for that purpose, in case you mean traiditonal e-mail (why not visit BGA to check in the first place, and often by the time you read the mail, that friend would be off again). If you mean being informed here, that's already the case...well, it was until the column of community messages on the right was abolished, now it might have switched to the chat window that has replaced it, not sure as I never paid attention. Anyway I concede that there could be implemented a small, discreet sound so that you definitely (and not just maybe) notice when a friend comes online.
Schtitn

Re: A way to be automatically emailed whenever a certain player / or your friends list comes "online" to play.

Post by Schtitn »

souly4 wrote: 26 June 2019, 13:45 Anyway I concede that there could be implemented a small, discreet sound so that you definitely (and not just maybe) notice when a friend comes online.
That's already possible, look in your personnal notifications parameters.
@Andreas
I'm against any ideas wich involves any new creation of e-mail regarding damages for environement.
We can discuss it of course :)
souly4

Post by souly4 »

Schtitn wrote: 28 June 2019, 08:48
souly4 wrote: 26 June 2019, 13:45 Anyway I concede that there could be implemented a small, discreet sound so that you definitely (and not just maybe) notice when a friend comes online.
That's already possible, look in your personnal notifications parameters.
And what's that? I've just clicked my preferences as well as all the other options... Nowhere to find something about enabling such a sound.

Return to “Suggestions”