Posting game results from BGA to Board Game Geek

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
Umbette

Posting game results from BGA to Board Game Geek

Post by Umbette » 05 September 2019, 10:14

Hi,
not sure if this has been something proposed already, but I think would be cool if BGA could post the game results (+ lenght, players, colours, ecc ecc all other datas that should be easy to extrapolate automatically) directly on our Board Game Geek accounts.

in order to protect anyone privacy, of course this should be something "optional" which should be activated within the single used profile settings.

for those players which do not want to share their information into someone else player statistics, they might be displayed as "ANONYMOUS PLAYER".
Of course the game location should be BGA :)

I hope this something that could be interesting for many of you and ideally not overly complicated to be implemented (we have already BG STATS, SCORE PAL and others being able to publish results on BGG, hence it is not impossible)

ciao

CB Droege

Re: Posting game results from BGA to Board Game Geek

Post by CB Droege » 08 September 2019, 19:32

I would love this. I track all my gameplays on BGG, and having it move the info automagically from BGA to BGG would be awesome.

jeriwen

Re: Posting game results from BGA to Board Game Geek

Post by jeriwen » 24 October 2019, 15:19

I'm looking for this option too. that's even the only thing i need to get back to the premium version of BGA.

Return to “Suggestions”