I need a way to leave a game because the other player is rude during play…

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
TinkxLaryn

I need a way to leave a game because the other player is rude during play…

Post by TinkxLaryn »

There used to be a way to leave a game (not getting kicked) to escape rude Hanabi players. People who are bossy, dismissive of other strategies, or just plain mean spirited are people I want to be able to escape. I would take a hit to be able to get up from the table and say “this just isn’t fun for me, thank you for the game”…
Bubamara5

Re: I need a way to leave a game because the other player is rude during play…

Post by Bubamara5 »

You can propose to abandon the game collectively, it an option in each game. Other player need to accept, if they do. The game ended and nobody is kicked.
GeraldineMerida

Post by GeraldineMerida »

In competitive games, you can concede, but not sure if that's an option in Hanabi.

I would say that in my experience, it's pretty rare to find a Hanabi group where no-one is 'bossy' if they feel someone is playing sub-optimally. There's a thread in the Hanabi area for silent play. Maybe that would suit you, if you don't have real life friends who play your style?
fafa-fr

Post by fafa-fr »

You can quit the game, but you'll get a penalty, it will hurt your reputation.
There is also a Talkative and friendly games group :)
You could join it and ask there for players who want to play Hanabi. But it may be harder to find players, because the number of members is not very high.

Return to “Suggestions”