Colorblind friendly Takenoko

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
Mymic

Colorblind friendly Takenoko

Post by Mymic »

I just love the game Takenoko! However, when I play it on Board Game Arena the colors are too hard to tell apart for me (I'm colorblind). If you put in a feature where you can put your cursor over the cards and tiles and there is a note as to which color they are it would improve the game 100 fold. Thanks for listening to my suggestion.
Sy Ryder

Re: Colorblind friendly Takenoko

Post by Sy Ryder »

I am color blind too. I have trouble with a few games, most notably Stone Age. I always hope I'm blue or yellow because I cant tell the red and green apart.

I like your suggestion. An idea that would be more work would be if a player could click a button that changes his or another players color....not for every one in the game but just on a player's own screen.
Raoninja

Post by Raoninja »

Me too, colorblind. Please help us. I play takenoko and i loose easily. I think there are many people like us.
Faedur

Post by Faedur »

Hello,
I am not directly concerned and I don't know if colours have been improved in Takenoko since this post.
I think there must be a BGA topic concerning overall colorblind in games.
Though Takenoko suggestions are now centralized here: https://fr.boardgamearena.com/#!forum/v ... =9&t=10993
Kind regards.

Return to “Suggestions”