Takenoko - objective cards remaining

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
Jest Phulin

Takenoko - objective cards remaining

Post by Jest Phulin »

At the bottom of the Takenoko layout, it shows how many plot tiles are left, and how many improvement tiles are left.
Would it be possible to add how many of each type of objective card are left?

[whine] Late in one game, I was going to get a gardener improvement, but couldn't because there were none left. I wouldn't have chosen the get a card if I had known there weren't any of this type available. [/whine]
senatorhung

Re: Takenoko - objective cards remaining

Post by senatorhung »

i have had this situation a few times trying to pull panda objectives, but a 'fix' is not necessary.

there are 15 of each type of objective. you can count the number of each played, and the number left in each players hand and work out how many are left in the deck. you could still have objectives left in the deck, that can not be played due to previous completion, but that can still be useful information as to what your opponents are holding.
Tejo

Post by Tejo »

senatorhung wrote:i have had this situation a few times trying to pull panda objectives, but a 'fix' is not necessary.

there are 15 of each type of objective. you can count the number of each played, and the number left in each players hand and work out how many are left in the deck. you could still have objectives left in the deck, that can not be played due to previous completion, but that can still be useful information as to what your opponents are holding.
If you know or if you own the game you know also the fact there are 15 cards of each type, but a player with no much experience can find himself in a situation in which he will have done another action if he knew it.
I suppose it will be nice to add the remaining card number, exactly as there are actually in the game the remaining terrain improvements or the remaining irrigations.
Faedur

Post by Faedur »

Hello,

I agree with proposals and I related this topic with the general suggestions for Takenoko:
https://fr.boardgamearena.com/#!forum/v ... =9&t=10993

Kind regards

Return to “Suggestions”