The current alternating arena settings

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs

Do you like the current alternating settings for the Arena? (Crossroads)

Yes
15%
No, I want crossroads off every season
74%
No, I prefer another option
12%

Total votes: 34

Kallsup

The current alternating arena settings

Post by Kallsup »

Hi!
Now that this arena season is running towards its end, I would like to bring back the topic of the arena settings. Namely the fact that currently every other season is played with crossroads on. The crossroads setting is vastly less popular, this is very clear to anyone who actively plays 4p tokaido. I hope we can show this to the people in charge of bga with this poll and get them to correct this!
Last edited by Kallsup on 27 November 2020, 20:42, edited 1 time in total.
kicekjuve

Re: The current alternating arena settings

Post by kicekjuve »

AU +1
donkeykong66

Post by donkeykong66 »

Even though I'm personally not a fan of Crossroads, and the Crossroads fans are probably a minority, so I think most seasons should be the current settings. However, I don't think it hurts to sometimes change up the arena mode a little. It doesn't have to be every other season, but including Crossroads (or even possibly changing to 2p instead of 4p) every once in a while could keep Tokaido Arena interesting also for those with slightly different tastes.
Kenneth Eriksen

Post by Kenneth Eriksen »

Crossroads is the more advanced version of the game. To not support it is pretty backwards thinking... Rather would see Matsuri implemented than work towards only playing normal mode. We should look forward, not settle for staleness.

Return to “Tokaido”