- "Winston Churchill" discount will no longer work on upgrades;
- you can now replace "Code of Laws" by "Justice System" or "Civil Service" without losing the bonus of 3 blue tokens;
- the unhappy faces of the "Kremlin" are now ignored by "Michelangelo";
- you can now cancel "Christopher Columbus" special action without blocking the game;
- "Border Conflict" event: you are no longer allowed to sacrifice a military unit;
- "Genghis Khan": your tactic is now ignored during bid phase for colonization, preventing you from bidding too much;
- Simple and advanced games will no longer end earlier than expected when the end of civil cards matches first player turn;
- Your actions will no longer be messed up when your leader become obsolete after the end of an age happening during "International Trade Agreement" event;
- The text of "Emigration" event in the log is fixed;
- "Transcontinental Railroad" will no longer work for labs with "Nikolai Tesla";
- Defender no longer wins the wars when opponent have an equal strength: war will have no outcome;
- Your total civil and military action is now updated once after playing any card (for instance, replacing "Warfare" with "Strategy" gives you one more military action, but it will no longer give you back a military action already used);
- You can no longer gain an unused military action after declaring a revolution with "Maximillien Robespierre";
- Image for "Internet" is fixed to display "score 2 culture".
That's it for the bugs! Now, some improvements:
- When "Development of Religion" and "Development of Warfare" event are triggered, players without an unused worker are not activated. If no one has an unused worker, the event is automatically ignored;
- When you have to send a colonization force, you are reminded that you must send at least one unit, and you civilization colonization bonus is clearly displayed;
- You will no longer be offered to take a political action on turn 2.
Have fun playing!