Turn based on iphone 5 (safari) issue

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
JokerOne

Turn based on iphone 5 (safari) issue

Post by JokerOne »

Hello,

I doubt that this is a bug, so I post my question here first:

I cannot play TTA on an iphone 5 using Safari browser, neither Firefox. I cannot select any card from the card row. By tapping I only get a zoomed version of the card, but I do not see a way to select it.

Do I miss a proper option to select the card, ie bring to my hand or is this maybe an iphone issue? Is there a known way to solve this, like, using a particular browser or such?

Thx for any help.
JokerOne

Re: Turn based on iphone 5 (safari) issue

Post by JokerOne »

To whom it may concern:

I was confused by tapping once on a card, which results in drastically enlarging the card (completely covering the "original" sized card) and thus inhibits me to tap that card AGAIN!

It works as supposed to, if I have my iphone hold horizontally. Then:
1.) Tap card once (card gets enlarged)
2.) Tap the originally sized card on the board again to select the card.
kalbasz

Post by kalbasz »

Hi this issue evolved, when i enter in the game, the first tap works well, but after this i try to check another card, tap on that and it is blinking for a half of sec. What should i do?
bananasplay

Post by bananasplay »

JokerOne wrote: 12 September 2017, 20:08 To whom it may concern:

I was confused by tapping once on a card, which results in drastically enlarging the card (completely covering the "original" sized card) and thus inhibits me to tap that card AGAIN!
You may want to set "Display tooltips" to "Disabled" in your player preferences.
It works as supposed to, if I have my iphone hold horizontally. Then:
1.) Tap card once (card gets enlarged)
2.) Tap the originally sized card on the board again to select the card.
Yes, this sounds like a bug that I have experienced in another game in which the bug only happens when I have my phone in Portrait Mode. Rotating the device to Landscape Mode eliminates the problem. This is obviously a problem with the interface, but can be avoided now that you know the cause. Still, it was blind luck that I eventually discovered the trigger for this issue. :-/
kalbasz wrote: 26 December 2022, 13:38 Hi this issue evolved, when i enter in the game, the first tap works well, but after this i try to check another card, tap on that and it is blinking for a half of sec. What should i do?
I don't think I can help you here... I've never seen cards "blink" in this game.

Sorry that I can't be of more help to you folks.
Please check my profile for a list of bugs that need upvotes so that BGA will maybe get around to fixing them.

Return to “Through the Ages”