Read cards

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
becklun

Read cards

Post by becklun »

It seems doesn’t work on my iPad if I want to check the card ability...I tried long press and short press also doesn‘t work correctly...
But sometimes it works...
diamant

Re: Read cards

Post by diamant »

On a computer, a help window appears when the pointer is above a power card. I’m surprised you need to press something on an iPad.
becklun

Post by becklun »

Sure it works fine when I use my computer.
but IPad doesn’t have a pointer , even I tap the card sometimes it helps me play the card.
netemin

Post by netemin »

Has anyone figured out how to get details of the card on an iPad or an Android Tablet. I have seen the hover effect on iPad very randomly. Now I have to keep a separate print of all the cards while playing on an iPad.
jwmojo

Post by jwmojo »

Yeah, I've also had this problem, and not just with Seasons.

This is my only complaint about BGA. If the tablet experience was better, it would easily be my favorite online gaming site.
Plotinus3

Post by Plotinus3 »

I can't read the card text on my Android smartphone,even in high definition mode. Any suggestions?
Usay Dress A H

Post by Usay Dress A H »

My username ends with a capital H and a space bar.
Kvothe72

Post by Kvothe72 »

Yup… unplayable on a tablet… same goes for Clash of Decks, where stacked cards are… well „unstackable“ so they‘re half-covered. BGA‘s not for tablet users… unfortunately 🤮

Return to “Seasons”