Spiel Blaze

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
hasi6562

Spiel Blaze

Post by hasi6562 »

Das Spiel Blaze ist ja von Asmodee und dann gibt es nicht mal eine richtige Anleitung. Deutsch wäre schön aber das man nicht mal bei der Zusammenfassung unten von wiki erfährt wie die Trumpfkarte gespielt zustande kommt ist schon sehr schwach. Habe mich auf das Spiel gefreut aber so, so werde ich es bestimmt nicht kaufen und die Homepage von Heidelbär ist auch sehr fragwürdig, unübersichtlich. Habe mir mehr von Ihnen erwartet.
Shobu

Re: Spiel Blaze

Post by Shobu »

That would have been quicker to fill a bug report
Een

Post by Een »

It seems that a summer update on Heidelbaer's website has broken the links, so they have been reported as not working by the community and removed from the game page.

I have contacted Heidelbaer to ask for fresh links to the rules PDFs.

@hasi6562 thank you for reporting this, but I would like to say that I have noticed in your posts in the forum over time a strong negative undertone. Could you please shed that? You can report an issue without taking it personally and being so dramatic. I also moved this thread in the Blaze game forum where it should have been posted in the first place. If you expect so much of others, it would only be fair that you'd put some effort yourself into being a model of excellence.
Een

Post by Een »

Rules have been updated after exchanging with the publisher (EN and DE available), and links should now be stable.
Jellby

Post by Jellby »

I wonder if the missing rules and video was/is the reason the game's unpopularity: "Number of games played: 303"
Jellby

Post by Jellby »

Two months later, number of games played: 359. And the developer hasn't been seen for 3 months and doesn't respond to bugs. I liked this game, but it seems to be dead.
nandblock

Post by nandblock »

It seems an interesting game but I couldn't figure out the interface -- my one game of it I ended up just making random moves to end it (and won?!?). I'm sorry to hear the developer is now AWOL.

Return to “Blaze”