Confirm discarding contracts needed

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
V1king

Confirm discarding contracts needed

Post by V1king »

Hi folks,

Not sure wether or not posting this on suggestions or here. Pls move if suggestions section is more appropriate.

Marco Polo is not much forgiving to errors. For choice of characters, destination cards and taking contracts there is a confirm button - very well.

Pls add this for discarding contracts as well. Clicking on the wrong one can be painful. Adding this feature would probably only require to copy & paste a few lines of code.

Today I was about to play a travel contract..clicked it but it wanted me to discard a contract - so it was gone. This error will probably cost me the game. I had no possibility to undo it or restart my turn. Yes you can tell I need to pay better attention next time but it would be nice to add this feature.

I would not mind to confirm any move in any game.

Thx Viking
jmcl99

Re: Confirm discarding contracts needed

Post by jmcl99 »

But there's a global undo button that allows you to revert your move, next to "You may perform a bonus action or pass".
LSF81

Re: Confirm discarding contracts needed

Post by LSF81 »

jmcl99 wrote: 19 June 2021, 11:09 But there's a global undo button that allows you to revert your move, next to "You may perform a bonus action or pass".
But only if the player has not get a dice. If the player draws a black dice spending 3 cammels then the value of the black dice cannot change, so the player cannot undo the turn.

Return to “The Voyages of Marco Polo”