Welcome to the off-topic forum

Discuss about anything!
compte obelète

Re: Welcome to the off-topic forum

Post by compte obelète »

Bethh Anne wrote: 29 October 2021, 23:47 I didn't know where to ask this question. I have just played a game of backgammon and the opponent said that I was throwing too many doubles and they were going to complain to BGA and get me banned on the message chat of the game. I took a screenshot of the message as evidence. Is there anything I can do?
well, don't be scared by this, report the "menacing message" and he wont get any bans on you, because as many tried, all of them failed to proved someone have better throws in backgammon.
Yobust

Post by Yobust »

Hi bethh and don't worry that player literally a sore looser do t like to loose. Suppose to be happy for you to rolls many doubles I would if I was in your shoes too am sure that player would be happy if got many double too lol some are hypocrite
Yobust

Burning dice

Post by Yobust »

Just for a laugh
Many might question by my pic avatar and ask what's that or why a dice in front of his mouth?
I played a lot of yathzee games so I wanted to light up my dice, to get it hot nd rolled well and get me high .
It's a spliff I made in shape of a cube ( dice)😁
Yobust

Post by Yobust »

High reffering on score
Yobust

Post by Yobust »

We do say, Never work with cold dices get to warm first
lellolove

Post by lellolove »

Hi Guys! Good Morning, Do You know how to solve this problem for the player Cassis0? He cannot log in more on BGA and we don't know how to do. When he tries to join, this message appears : "Failed to autologin on PhpBB for player Cassis0
compte obelète

Post by compte obelète »

lellolove wrote: 17 December 2021, 10:42 Hi Guys! Good Morning, Do You know how to solve this problem for the player Cassis0? He cannot log in more on BGA and we don't know how to do. When he tries to join, this message appears : "Failed to autologin on PhpBB for player Cassis0
I think this message is more suitable for discussion.

Return to “Off-topic”