Looking for players?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Merenptha

Looking for players?

Post by Merenptha »

Senet is not only acient but also highly unknown, so finding oponents is not easy. That's why I'm creating this topic: to make it easier to find oponents particuarly in this game, for me and others to come. Hope you support this topic.
nccc

Re: Looking for players?

Post by nccc »

Do u play turn based games?
SteveV

Post by SteveV »

I play from time to time, your best bet to find games might be to join or create a tournament :D

of course, that would mostly be turn based... so if you want real time, just be patient, it's worked for me (28 games played, about half in real time not against friends)
Merenptha

Post by Merenptha »

nccc wrote: 10 September 2021, 09:52 Do u play turn based games?
I prefer real time games, so that I don't lose concentration during the waiting time, but I think I could give a chance to the turn based mode.
Hayden76

Post by Hayden76 »

Yeah you are better off getting some turnbased games going till you find some players to play with. I play turn, real, arena and tournaments of senet all the time.
Merenptha

Post by Merenptha »

Hayden76 wrote: 14 September 2021, 16:32 Yeah you are better off getting some turnbased games going till you find some players to play with. I play turn, real, arena and tournaments of senet all the time.
Advice received.
cwp75

Post by cwp75 »

just discovered the game i am currently in the middle of my first turn based game and look forward to learning more and playing more games
justheada

Post by justheada »

I play Senet quite a bit, but only turn based. (I play almost all games turn based.) It's a great game and I have bought a physical copy to play at home too.

It's pretty easy to find opponents for turn based, and I find it's one of the easiest games to play with time gaps.

There is a Senet players group here that you could join. If you do you could make your invites go to the group members and that might speed up your real time game starts.
T72on1

Post by T72on1 »

I mainly play my games turn based too, but am open to real time. Feel free to invite me to a game.
vichy

Post by vichy »

I only play turn based, but you can directly open a game and invite me. I never say no to Senet :)

Return to “Senet”