Elite League

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
daniadown

Elite League

Post by daniadown »

I reached elite league today in Azul but only got 120xp not 1200 like every other elite league I've reached?
aesche

Re: Elite League

Post by aesche »

This depends on how many players are active in the arena of a game.
frogstar_A

Post by frogstar_A »

daniadown wrote: 02 January 2022, 21:02 I reached elite league today in Azul but only got 120xp not 1200 like every other elite league I've reached?
I have found that sometimes a brand new games has very low XP in its first season for some reason, no idea why. From the next season onwards it's more normal.
euklid314

Post by euklid314 »

I am not sure, but possibly the XP points are low in the beginning of a season?

This would be reasonable because it is easier to reach elite as the first player of the season. Since there are few players there is less competition.

I have got 1200 XP for reaching elite liga in Azul today.
dschingis27

Post by dschingis27 »

euklid314 wrote: 20 January 2022, 17:08 I am not sure, but possibly the XP points are low in the beginning of a season?

This would be reasonable because it is easier to reach elite as the first player of the season. Since there are few players there is less competition.
If you think about it, it's exactly the opposite. It's MUCH easier to reach Elite league at end of season than at start of season. There is no limit for number of players in Elite league. The more players are in Elite league (and consequently the lower the averarge skill is in Elite league), the easier it is to collect Arena points for the players below Elite league.
Mathijs79

Post by Mathijs79 »

dschingis27 wrote: 22 January 2022, 14:37
euklid314 wrote: 20 January 2022, 17:08 I am not sure, but possibly the XP points are low in the beginning of a season?

If you think about it, it's exactly the opposite. It's MUCH easier to reach Elite league at end of season than at start of season. There is no limit for number of players in Elite league. The more players are in Elite league (and consequently the lower the averarge skill is in Elite league), the easier it is to collect Arena points for the players below Elite league.
I agree.

Return to “Azul”