Top right zone update

What's new on BGA ?
dudi2

Re: Top right zone update

Post by dudi2 »

Some changes of todays update break the links of the top-right-menu after using BGA some time. Browser restart fixes the problem (but could only be a workaround). See this bug: https://boardgamearena.com/bug?id=56598
Koobz

Post by Koobz »

The new interface is quite inconvenient. The pop-out tab for games is clumsy and visually distracting, and if I am playing a live game, clicking on the orange/green button does not take me to turn-based games where it's my turn; it is necessary to find those manually or wait until the live game is over for the button to take me to turn-based games where it's my turn. I much preferred the former layout.
Wreckage

Post by Wreckage »

I can only see the last 6 conversations I've had. There is no way to scroll down to see who I talked to yesterday.
Wreckage

Post by Wreckage »

I can only see the last 6 conversations I've had. There is no way to scroll down to see who I talked to yesterday.

Also, I really do think the 4th icon, should be a link to your groups. It's much more rare to need to go to your preferences.
nccc

Post by nccc »

But i can.
Noizette

Post by Noizette »

Hello, nice changes!
I was just wondering why using span with onclick events instead of simple and standard <a> tags for user profiles links in friend list?
It's really nice to make improvements and modernize interface but I really don't get that kind of "gafam-ish full JS interface trend" that just tends to make less usable things.

Thanks for the work tho!
laiayo

Post by laiayo »

I think after some time it's cleat that most players want the playing bar in the moddle or more visible. The rest of the features are ok but this is quite less intuitive and visual

Return to “BGA release notes”