Unable to use an assistant available on the supply board for the travel icon

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Hazur

Unable to use an assistant available on the supply board for the travel icon

Post by Hazur »

Hi !
I would like to buy an artifact which allows me to use the effect of an assistant available on the supply board, but I want use the travel effect to activate my own assistant to turn the travel icon into arrowhead. I tried several times but never manage to obtain what I want.
Is it possible in this emulation ?
robinzig

Re: Unable to use an assistant available on the supply board for the travel icon

Post by robinzig »

Hazur wrote: 07 January 2022, 15:04 Hi !
I would like to buy an artifact which allows me to use the effect of an assistant available on the supply board, but I want use the travel effect to activate my own assistant to turn the travel icon into arrowhead. I tried several times but never manage to obtain what I want.
Is it possible in this emulation ?
If the artifact says it activates one on the main board, then by definition it doesn't apply to ones in your own possession...
Hazur

Re: Unable to use an assistant available on the supply board for the travel icon

Post by Hazur »

Yeah, I know, I need to clarify : I want to activate the assist on the supply board, but that assist is able to give me auto or compass and I want to choose the auto so I could use this travel icon to for my assist in order to obtain an arrowhead.

buy artifact -> artifact activate assist on supply board -> assist in supply board provide auto travel -> auto travel should be used to obtain an arrowhead through my own assist
xarathornx

Post by xarathornx »

It says in the rules that you cannot use travel icons from assistants via artifacts

Return to “Lost Ruins of Arnak”