Final round

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
pewe21000

Final round

Post by pewe21000 »

So I have played 70+ games, but still haven't figured out how the final round works!

After the final round is announced I sometimes have 2 more moves and sometimes only one.
Has this to do with the start player?

Can someone explain, please? Many games are close and it would be very :idea: good to know. :idea:
Sunfall

Re: Final round

Post by Sunfall »

pewe21000 wrote: 13 March 2022, 02:01 So I have played 70+ games, but still haven't figured out how the final round works!

After the final round is announced I sometimes have 2 more moves and sometimes only one.
Has this to do with the start player?

Can someone explain, please? Many games are close and it would be very :idea: good to know. :idea:
Sure. The game has even rounds; there's a green marker next to the first player, so you can always figure out who the last player will be.

The trigger for the end of the game (the achievements) does not immediately end the game. Instead, that round is finished, and then a full final round is played after that. This is why you sometimes get one and sometimes two additional turns after the end-of-game trigger: it depends on where you are in turn order, before or after the player who triggers the end. (If you yourself trigger the end, you will definitionally get exactly one more turn.)

Hope that helps.

P

Return to “Beyond the Sun”