Placing stone and wood in the sheds

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Johan IV

Placing stone and wood in the sheds

Post by Johan IV »

The rules state in Anytime Actions that you can place "orange farm goods, red animal products, green craft products, and blue luxury goods as well as silver coins on empty spaces of your houses".
But shouldn't stone and wood be included since they reward the player with points if you place them in the shed? I tried placing wood in a shed, but they just bounce back.
I'm probably blind and in need of assistance since I can't find an Action on the Action Board that allows you to do it as an Action.
robinzig

Re: Placing stone and wood in the sheds

Post by robinzig »

I don't know what the official rules are, but there's no loss in not physically placing them there in midgame because - unlikely with goods on boards which can give you income and/or bonuses - the only benefits to placing stone/wood on their slots in houses is covering negative VP. So if I recall correctly, these are automatically covered at the end of the game if you have the resources left over.

Granted it might be nice to have the option, at least in the last round, to "lock" them there so you're not tempted to use the resources for something else which pays less than 1 VP per resource - but it's not a major lack in my opinion.
Archduke

Post by Archduke »

This is no longer done automatically at the end (it used to be, but it confused a lot of people who wanted to do it manually). It will warn you at the end of the game if you have uncovered slots.

You have to click the slot to place resources there -- but I ought to make dragging work too, because a lot of people try that!
Johan IV

Post by Johan IV »

Thanks for the help. I was indeed trying to drag them there.

Kudos for a very well implemented game, btw.

Return to “A Feast for Odin”